the professional mandarin school in Singapore provide Adult Chinese Standard Tuition conduct in our centre or online base on learners own conveient which is using China Hanban syllabus and each level aligns to international Chinese Proficiency Test ( HSK) level 1 to 6. Each level has clear objectives to allow our learners to be able to improve their Chinese language abilities in a systematic and efficient way . Our courses guide learner with precise and effective methods for learning Chinese. We provide a 30mins free trial class before you sign up a course.
The course is divided into three stages : basic , intermediate and advanced; they stress the learner’s actual Chinese language abilities progressively.
Mandarin Plus standard Chinese language courses help learners from conversational to comprehensive advanced Mandarin course in Singapore which is inspirational and effective, easy for learners to master, suitable for students of all levels. All our Chinese tutors are with 10+ years teaching experience, native Chinese tutors for adult from all language groups in Singapore.
What is Chinese Proficiency Test (HSK) ?
The HSK test was launched by China Hanban in an effort to better serve Chinese language learners. The HSK is an international standardized exam that tests and rates Chinese language proficiency. It assesses non-native Chinese speakers’ abilities in using the Chinese language in their daily, academic and professional lives. HSK consists of six levels, namely the HSK (level 1) to HSK (level 6),
What are the learning
objectives for each level?
- Beginner Level 1 (HSK 1) — can understand and use very simple Chinese words and phrases, meet basic needs for communication and possess the ability to further their Chinese language studies.
- Beginner Level 2 (HSK 2)– have an excellent grasp of basic Chinese and can communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Intermediate Level 1 (HSK 3)– can communicate in Chinese at a basic level in their daily lives; and use it in their academic and professional career. They can manage most communication in Chinese when travel in China.
- Intermediate Level 2 (HSK 4)– can converse in Chinese on a wide range of topics and are able to communicate fluently with native Chinese speakers.
- Advanced Level 1 (HSK 5)– can read Chinese newspapers and magazines, enjoy Chinese films and plays, and give a full-length speech in Chinese.
- Advanced Level 2 (HSK 6)– can easily comprehend written and spoken information in Chinese and can effectively express themselves in Chinese, both orally and on paper.
Why do you need an HSK Certificate ?
Once you have complete a course we will issue an formal achievement certificate presented by our school. Also, you may consider to take the relevant HSK test in Singapore examination center. The certificate of HSK is widely recognized internationally . The results of the test can serve several purposes:
- 1. A reference for an educational institution’s decision-making concerning recruiting students, assigning students to different classes, allowing students to skip certain courses and granting students academic credits.
- 2. A reference for employers’ decision-making concerning the recruitment, training and promotion of test takers.
- 3. A method for Chinese language learners to assess and improve their proficiency in Chinese.
- 4. A method for Chinese language training institutions to evaluate training results.
Rate Of HSK 1-6 Courses
|LEVEL||HSK||PHYSICAL GROUP||ONLINE GROUP||PHYSICAL PRIVATE||ONLINE PRIVATE|
Weekday Morning Small Group
|Beginer 1||HSK1m||max 4 pax||max 4 pax||Every Monday||10am – 12pm||Once a week|
|Beginer 2||HSK2m||max 4 pax||max 4 pax||Every Tuesday||10am – 12pm||Once a week|
|Intermediate 1||HSK3m||max 4 pax||max 4 pax||Every Wednesday||10am – 12pm||Once a week|
|Intermediate 2||HSK4m||max 4 pax||max 4 pax||Every Thursday||10am – 11:30am||Once a week|
|Advanced 1||HSK5m||max 4 pax||max 4 pax||Every Friday||10am – 11:30am||Once a week|
|Advanced 2||HSK6m||max 4 pax||max 4 pax||Every Tuesday||10am – 11:30am||Once a week|
Weekday Evening Small Group
|Beginer 1||HSK1e||max 4 pax||max 4 pax||Every Monday||7 – 9 pm||Once a week|
|Beginer 2||HSK2e||max 4 pax||max 4 pax||Every Tuesday||7 – 9 pm||Once a week|
|Intermediate 1||HSK3e||max 4 pax||max 4 pax||Every Wednesday||7 – 9 pm||Once a week|
|Intermediate 2||HSK4e||max 4 pax||max 4 pax||Every Thursday||7 – 8:30 pm||Once a week|
|Advanced 1||HSK5e||max 4 pax||max 4 pax||Every Thursday||7 – 8:30 pm||Once a week|
|Advanced 2||HSK6e||max 4 pax||max 4 pax||Every Friday||7 – 8:30 pm||Once a week|
Weekend Small Group
|Beginer 1||HSK1||max 4 pax||max 4 pax||Every Saturday||10 – 12 pm||Once a week|
|Beginer 2||HSK2||max 4 pax||max 4 pax||Every Saturday||1 – 3 pm||Once a week|
|Intermediate 1||HSK3||max 4 pax||max 4 pax||Every Saturday||10:30 – 12:30 pm||Once a week|
|Intermediate 2||HSK4||max 4 pax||max 4 pax||Every Sunday||10:30 – 12pm||Once a week|
|Advanced 1||HSK5||max 4 pax||max 4 pax||Every Sunday||1 – 2：30pm||Once a week|
|Advanced 2||HSK6||max 4 pax||max 4 pax||Every Sunday||10 – 11:30am||Once a week|